Your cart is currently empty. Let’s add something?
Terms of Business
The General Terms and Conditions of Online Store www.alternativelab.eu are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1).
The online store www.alternativelab.eu is managed by EcoCare d.o.o., Ljubljanska 12f, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia, VAT ID: 86035657, Registration No: 8531978000.
The General Terms and Conditions dictates the operation of the online store, the rights and obligations of the user and the store, and regulate the business relationship between the online store www.alternativelab.eu and the buyer.
The buyer is bound by the general terms and conditions enforced at the time of purchase (online order submission).
Access to information
EcoCare d.o.o. is committed to providing the customer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, business name and tax number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and effectively,
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
- accessibility of products (each product offered on the site should be available within a reasonable time, within one month at most),
- terms of delivery of the product (method, place and time of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must show whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- payment and delivery method,
- the validity of the offer,
- the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal,
- an explanation of the complaint process, including any contact information or customer contact information.
Due to the nature of online business, the quotation and prices in the online store www.alternativelab.eu are updated and changed frequently and quickly. The prices and offers of the items are limited in time, and over time EcoCare d.o.o. reserves the right to extend the offer, change the price or withdraw the offer.
The purchase contract between the online store www.alternativelab.eu and the buyer is concluded at the online store www.alternativelab.eu at the moment when www.alternativelab.eu sends the first electronic message to the buyer about the status of his order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the online store www.alternativelab.eu and the buyer. The buyer is the person with the information as stated at the time of placing the order.
The contract of sale (the first electronic order status message) is stored electronically on the server www.alternativelab.eu.
All orders placed during weekdays before 12.00 will be shipped the same day, in case of COD payment or via Paypal. Orders placed between weekends and public holidays will be shipped the next business day.
The www.alternativelab.eu online store offers the following payment methods:
- with cash upon receipt through GLS delivery service
- with Paypal at the company account
- with a credit card
Delivery fee for all purchases is € 3.50 and delivery time is 2-5 business days. We currently ship only in Slovenia with our partnering courier GLS. For shipments outside Slovenia please get in touch with us.
The client receives the invoice at the specified email address after receiving the package. The invoice details the price and all costs associated with the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the information before placing the order.
All prices include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order. Prices are valid in case of payment with the above payment methods, under the above conditions.
Despite the tremendous efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information, the pricing information may be incorrect.
Discounts, promotional codes, etc. as a rule they do not add up. Codes or. discount codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
The discount code brings various benefits when buying through the online store www.alternativelab.eu. It is limited in time and must be redeemed within a limited time, otherwise it is invalid. The active discount code can be found on the front page of the advertisement, in our newsletter or other media.
In the event that the buyer uses the discount code but subsequently cancel the order with the used code himself, he is no longer entitled to a new benefit from this code. The discount code is a one-time code, which means you can only use it once. It is not possible to combine different types of benefits (discount code, promotional code and bonus) within the same order.
Using the discount code
Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase.
- Choose the product you want to buy and put it in your cart.
- When you complete your checkout at the cashier, enter the discount code in the DISCOUNT CODE box and click the CONFIRM button.
- When you enter a discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount remains to be settled.
The purchase process
- Select a product: On the website www.alternativelab.eu, select the package with the number of products. The selected package is moved to your shopping cart. You can continue with your purchase with the same product selection process.
- To remove a product from a shopping cart: On the website www.alternativelab.eu, in the upper right corner, there is an icon of a shopping cart, in which (after clicking on the icon) products are displayed to the user when they are browsing the online store. If a user wants to remove a particular product from the shopping cart, they must click on the number of products and select 0. This will remove the selected product from the cart.
- Completion of purchase: You must complete the checkboxes to complete the order.
- Delivery Address: You must provide the required contact information, which is marked with a red star (name, surname, e-mail address, address, place, postal code and telephone number), which is required to confirm and complete the order and deliver the product.
- Payment Method: You can choose to by cash on delivery, credit card or Paypal.
- Continuing the order: Click on the SUBMIT ORDER button to move to the next step of the order.
- Additional offer: On the website you will see an additional offer, which you can skip to end the purchase, and if you buy the product, it is automatically added to your order by clicking on the BUY button.
- Review of the order: If the order was successfully awarded, you will be thanked, we will send the order to the address below.
Purchase notification process
- Confirmation of the order.
After placing the order, the buyer receives an email notification that the order has been accepted. The online shop www.alternativelab.eu reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items, and confirms the order or rejects the order. To verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of delivery, www.alternativelab.eu can call the customer at customers contact telephone number. Products displayed on the website www.alternativelab.eu are in stock. In case the product is out of stock, www.alternativelab.eu will inform the buyer and inform the buyer of the delivery time of the products well. If the delivery time is very long and the buyer does not want to wait, the buyer has a right to cancel the order from www.alternativelab.eu, who will remove the item from the order and return funds already paid. The online store www.alternativelab.eu does not assume any responsibility for damage that would result from longer delivery times or from the delivery of items that the www.alternativelab.eu does not have in stock.
- The order has been shipped
The online store www.alternativelab.eu prepares and dispatches the item within the agreed deadline and informs the buyer by e-mail.
In case the buyer decides to cancel the order in due time, must immediately inform the seller via the form or by e-mail to www.alternativelab.eu. If the order is already shipped, the shipment can not be rejected.
Purchase for legal entities
The purchase process for legal entities is exactly the same as for normal people, except that at the conclusion of the purchase it also enters the company name and company tax number.
The right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract
In the case of contracts that are on agreed in person, consumer has the right within 14 days after the received receipt to return the product and claim the refund. The www.alternativelab.eu has to be informed via e-mail [email protected] or through any other communication channel, to clearly announce that the customer is withdrawing from the contract without having to give a reason for your decision.
The deadline begins to count one day after the date when the customers receives the product.
In addition to the returned product in original, unopened and undamaged packaging, it is desirable that the withdrawing party give reasons for the return of the product in order to obtain feedback to improve customer service.
The customer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notice of the withdrawal. The consumer returns the goods to: EcoCare d.o.o, Ljubljana 12f, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia. The only cost charged to the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the order is the direct cost (postage) of returning the goods.
Returns with a ransom are not accepted. Returned packages sent with ransom will be rejected.
The consumer must return the item to the seller unopened, undamaged, unused, and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity reduced without the consumer being guilty. The consumer may not use the product until the contract is terminated. The consumer may inspect and test the items to the extent necessary to determine the actual situation. It is the consumer’s responsibility to reduce the value of the goods if the decrease is the result of conduct which is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the decision in the contract, but the item was an item that was made according to the exact instructions of the consumer, which was adapted to their personal needs, deserving of their nature and suitable for a refund, which was quickly perishable or he wanted to. best before.
The company returns the payment payment received with the same payment method used for the use, and even more was the consumer who required the use of other means of payment, but if the consumer used it, he does not bear any costs.
A bonus, a discount code, or a promotional code containing funds that are included with non-return users was used to apply the bonus. The user only refunds the amount paid.
The real mistake is when:
- the item does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or circulation,
- the item does not have the characteristics that are therefore needed specifically for the use that the buyer is buying, but which was a trademark that should be known,
- the item does not have the characteristics and qualities that were explicitly or silently not told,
- the seller provided the item not used with the sample or model, and the sample or model only showed a notice.
The buyer must inform the store www.alternativelab.eu about possible material errors, together with precise descriptions of them within the statutory time limit in a sufficiently detailed manner.
Liability for errors
The seller is responsible for the material errors, when the danger was passed to the buyer, whether or not everything was known to the buyer.
Our contractual partner for the delivery of shipments across the Europe is the GLS, but EcoCare d.o.o. reserves the premises to choose another partner if he or she is able to fulfill a greater need.
The www.alternativelab.eu uses the appropriate technological and organizational resources to safeguard transfers in the storage of personal information ordered and paid for. The Provider assumes no responsibility for any damage to computer / hardware or other property and in regards to virus entries that could be used by users who have posted on the site the prescribed texts, images, data.
Ratings, reviews and recommendations
Reviews and recommendations written by customers are open to all users in this community.
The website www.alternativelab.eu enables the opinion to be written by the users of online stores, and is reviewed by www.alternativelab.eu before its final publication. The online store www.alternativelab.eu will not publish opinions on contributions that were submitted as inappropriate.
Limitation of Liability
The online store www.alternativelab.eu makes every effort to use the correct information published on the website. However, it is possible that delivery times or any prices change so quickly that www.alternativelab.eu cannot correct the information on the websites in time. The www.alternativelab.eu also has the possibility to resign from the contract (Article 46 of the CC). in case of minor error that is considered to be an error in the essential attributes of the article.
We also reserve the option of preventing the site or disabling access to its technical or other maintenance facilities, which also disables the barrier to use online stores. In the case of technical problems we reserve the right to cancel the orders.
Complaints and disputes
EcoCare d.o.o. complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. EcoCare d.o.o. endeavours to fulfil its duty to provide an effective complaints system.
The complaint is submitted via the email [email protected] The procedure for handling the complaint is confidential. The online shop www.alternativelab.eu will confirm within five working days that it has received the complaint, will inform the buyer how long it will be considered and keep him informed about the progress of the procedure.
We are aware that an essential feature of customer disputes is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the time required and the costs involved in resolving the dispute, which is also a major obstacle to the consumer from bringing a dispute to court.
Therefore, www.alternativelab.eu is doing its best to resolve any disputes by mutual agreement.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with statutory norms, if www.alternativelab.eu does not recognise other out-of-court consumer dispute resolution, the dispute will be taken to the competent court jurisdiction.
EcoCare d.o.o., as a provider of goods and services, enables online commerce in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes an electronic link to the aforementioned Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform (SRPS) on its website. The platform is available to consumers here:
That arrangement from the Law on Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution, Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.